Your Overlook Cottage Awaits You at Woodland Pond!
If you are looking for a stunning low-maintenance townhome combined with luxury living in the highly-desirable and family-friendly Woodland Pond community, welcome home!
Situated on 112 acres in the beautiful Manchester NH countryside, the Overlook Cottages at Woodland Pond feature all new construction built for the way you live! On Knollwood Way, picturesque views and an abundance of high-end amenities go hand-in-hand with the ease of living just minutes from the everyday conveniences of downtown Manchester. Get to know your new neighbors strolling through the community, sitting by the pool or relaxing in front of the stone fireplace in the clubhouse.
Features & Amenities
All Overlook Cottage premium townhomes feature:
- Three bedrooms or 2 bedrooms plus a study, 2 ½ baths, and a one-car garage
- Garage and living space on the same level
- New construction designed to be low-maintenance & energy-efficient
- Vinyl Siding
- Vinyl Low-e, High-Performance Tilt-In, Double-Hung Windows
- Composite Decking
- Two-Zone Heating & Central Air
- Granite Countertops
- Tile flooring in bathrooms & laundry room
- Hardwood flooring in dining & living areas
- Charming walkable community
- Access to the Beautiful Woodland Clubhouse, featuring a pool, stone fireplace, movie theater, fitness center and more!
- Easy access to Boston, the Lakes region & the seacoast
- Peaceful living in the picture-perfect country setting of Manchester NH
Take a breath, unwind at the clubhouse or get your sweat on in the fitness room and enjoy a hassle-free life. You’ve earned it! The Overlook Cottages at Woodland Pond are the ideal choice for individuals, small families, empty-nesters or anyone interested in the feel of a single-family home but without the maintenance and responsibilities that typically come with owning a single-family home.
Residents at Woodland Pond value distinctive townhouse living, an impressive array of features and amenities and the natural beauty of the New Hampshire countryside. New Hampshire is known for its dazzling natural beauty, spectacular fall foliage, and safe hometown feel. It is also recognized for the great lifestyle it offers. Living in New Hampshire boasts a rich assortment of year-round activities like fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, camping, skiing, shopping, NASCAR racing, arts & cultural activities, to name just a few!
Welcome home to the Overlook Cottages at Woodland Pond! The perfect blend of luxury and convenience in a gorgeous country setting!
Manchester is the largest city in New Hampshire, the tenth largest city in New England, and the largest city in northern New England. Settled in the early 1700s as “Derryfield” it was later named Manchester in 1810, the year the mill was incorporated as the Amoskeag Cotton & Woolen Manufacturing Company. The Amoskeag Manufacturing Company went out of business in 1935, although its red brick mills have been renovated for other uses. The mill town’s 19th century affluence left behind some of the finest Victorian commercial, municipal, and residential architecture in the state.